Referrals from a physiotherapist are required for all aquatic physiotherapy sessions except the Hip and Knee Group.
Information for Physiotherapists
How to refer:
1. Write out a referral and give it to the patient
2. Ask the patient to call us on 0401 328 183 to complete a phone screening and book a time
In the referral please include:
- Contact details
- Diagnosis or current history
- Problem list (including objective measures)
- Confirm medical status is stable
- Confirm no infection control issues (open wounds, infectious diseases etc)
When the patient has made contact with us we will follow up with a phone screening and book them in for a session.
****Please make a review appointment time with your patient after the aquatic physiotherapy has been completed. We encourage a combination of aquatic and land based physiotherapy and exercise for all conditions****
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information or to give a verbal handover for a patient.
0401 328 183